And I feel fine.
Oops.
I lied.
Ha ha, I've grow to be so obsessed with Homestuck that everything makes me think about it. It's as bad as my pony obsession. I was making a post on my Tumblr account about how empty I feel, here on the cusp of a supposed apocalypse. And it has nothing to do with the end of the world. But then I realized I sound like a void player. Some of my friends said I'd be Mind. One said Blood. One said Void. But the thing is, the decision isn't ultimately mine.
Speaking of Tumblr, I can't rack up the notes to save my life. I got all of zero notes on my last art piece. I got one on the prior piece. Geez, I know I'm not really all that good, but I thought it'd go over a little better than that.
=/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Haters will be hatin', but please don't litter my blog with trollish behavior. Speak the truth, attack me, fine, but don't start fights with other visitors. This isn't YouTube.