I just bought some stuff for my guitar. Slowly, slowly, I've been developing what I have for my guitar playing. I learned on my dad's guitars, an Aria twelve-string acoustic and a Harmony hollow-bodied electric. Last summer one of my co-workers was selling one of his guitars to raise money for his wedding. I'd wanted a guitar of my own for a while, so I bought his electric, an Epiphone SG Special. Came with a distortion pedal, but that's all. I took some picks from home, got a friend's spare amp this school year, and now I'll finally have a strap. That and another capo. My first capo sorta blew apart in my hands. That's the problem with paying only three dollars. Another thing I'm doing is trying some heavier strings. My dad always uses D'aggio ultra lights, but he never tunes down. Then again, a capo with heavy strings is a recipe for some broken strings.
Well, we'll see. I'm hoping this will be a good move. I've waited. I enjoy playing, and I want to sound a little better when I cover Three Days Grace. And my picking might sound a little better if the strings are a little tighter, though solos might be a bit harder to play. I'll find out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Haters will be hatin', but please don't litter my blog with trollish behavior. Speak the truth, attack me, fine, but don't start fights with other visitors. This isn't YouTube.