Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reboot: A New Wind

So after not blogging for, well, an obnoxiously long amount of time, I've decided it's high time I started this blog up again.  Having my computer break last summer was really the worst thing that could happen to this fledgling blog, since I didn't buy a new one until September.

Following the Wind is a lifestyle of going with the opportunities as they come, entering the flow and rushing to the head of it.  This blog is supposed to be no different, spontaneous, lively, and honest.  I think maybe I'll just start doing different reviews.  Not just reviews, but doing them as a starting point.  I need to add content somehow, after all, of this is just a waste of a good URL.  So please follow this fresh breeze with me, as I try to get this on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haters will be hatin', but please don't litter my blog with trollish behavior. Speak the truth, attack me, fine, but don't start fights with other visitors. This isn't YouTube.